Why React Native & React JS are popular?
The rapid rise in technologies has compelled enterprises to modernize new apps, service delivery channels, and digital platforms. React Native is one of those technologies that assists enterprises in the pace of digital disruption.
WHY DEVELOPERS LOVE REACT NATIVE?
With many numbers of applications available in the market, developers prefer to use React Native for many reasons, as follows:
- Reusable Codes: Writing multiple codes for iOS and Android is the old style. The React Native Framework compiles the data to the device’s machine language and permits the developer to reuse the codes wherever required.
- Cost-effective and Time Saving: The framework in the React Native allows a developer to fix UI bugs and help in debugging. The reusable codes can be used in other app development platforms and thus saves time & cost.
- Animations: Animation plays a crucial role in implementing successful UI and UX of the mobile app. The React Native provides lenient animation features. As compared to other frameworks, React-native provides extremely smooth animations as the codes are converted to native views.
- Community support: This community forum gives you access to understand the trends of React Native. You can get help from experts in the community. You can share your experiences with the community and get recognized for writing your code.
- Simple Integration Process: This platform allows you to synchronize your hybrid apps with other compatible apps. The integration process is simple, smoother & user-friendly. For example, working with a device’s native application camera, messaging, GPS gives smooth UX and is compatible with most of the hybrid apps.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REACT NATIVE AND REACT.JS
WHY REACT JS?
REASONS TO LOVE REACT JS:
- Easy to Learn and Manage
- Less Coding
- Fast, Agile and Dynamic for Web Applications
- Empowers JSX Language
- Worldwide Development Community of Active developers
- Stability of DOM (Document Object Model)
VIRTUAL DOM IN REACT JS
DOM stands for Document Object Model. With the use of React, one can modify the DOM with the help of Virtual DOM and can utilize the same to make any apps ultra-modern. The React Platform empowers the developers to bring out some elegant web and mobile apps with its brilliant code and structure.
In a React application, any changes to the real DOM will be made by comparing changes to the virtual DOM. For any changes, the previous snapshot and current value of the virtual DOM is compared and only the specific changes are identified by a process called diffing and these changes are made to the real DOM.
Advantages of Virtual DOM
- It works faster with existing React Algorithms
- Adding JSX and Hyper Script builds multiple frontends for the same application
- Countless Tractions and mindshare
- Alter the DOM without React as an independent engine
- It stays lightweight and proficient to run in every mobile device
The value of any website and app depends on various parameters like user-friendliness, eye-catching design, attractive user interface, and hasslefree navigation. Enterprises often look for a forum that is highly functional, resilient & eases to access applications. React is the best choice for decorating an impressive website. It assists enterprises in deploying highly functional admin-panel. The cross-platform nature of React reduces time-to-market and the libraries & ready-to-use components make this app special. Walking Tree offers a wide range of React services, explore solutions now!
Originally published at walkingtree.tech on September 17, 2019.